How to Submit Box Tops for Education: A Step-by-Step Guide
Checkout this video:
Welcome to the Box Tops for Education program! We’re excited to have you on board and appreciate your support of our schools.
This program is an easy way for you to help earn cash for your child’s school byclip Box Tops from participating products and turning them in to your school. Each Box Top is worth 10¢ and they add up fast!
Here are a few things you should know to get started:
· Check out our participating products—there are hundreds! You can find them all listed here on our website.
· Be sure to look for special Bonus Box Tops offers too! These offers are a great way to boost your school’s earnings.
· Sign up for our eBates® rewards program. When you shop online at one of our hundreds of partner stores, a portion of your purchase comes back to your school in the form of box tops. It’s free, easy and automatic! You can sign up here.
· Have questions? Contact us anytime—we’re here to help make sure your experience with the Box Tops for Education program is smooth sailing.
How to Sign Up for Box Tops for Education
To sign up for Box Tops for Education, visit the website and create an account. Once you have an account, you can start collecting Box Tops. You can either collect physical Box Tops or digital eBoxTops. To submit your Box Tops, go to the website and sign in to your account. Then, click on the “Submit Box Tops” button to submit your Box Tops electronically.
How to Earn Box Tops for Education
Box Tops for Education is one of the nation’s largest school fundraisers. Schools earn cash for every Box Top they collect from participating products. The money earned helps schools fund important educational projects and programs.
To earn Box Tops, simply purchase participating products and look for the Box Tops coupon on packaging. Each coupon is worth 10¢ for your school. Most coupons expire within two years of their print date.
Once you’ve collected enough coupons, submit them to your child’s school or mail them to:
Box Tops for Education
P.O. Box 1052
Dayton, OH 45401-1052
You can also submit your coupons online at boxtops4education.com. To get started, create an account and select your child’s school from the list of participating schools. Then, follow the prompts to submit your coupons electronically.
How to Redeem Box Tops for Education
Collecting Box Tops is an easy way for your school to earn extra cash. Each one is worth 10¢ for your school. That may not sound like much, but they really add up! schools can use the money for anything they need, from field trips and computers to supplementary books and playground equipment.
Here’s how it works:
1. Purchase participating products and look for the Box Tops logo on packaging.
2. Clip the Box Tops from each package — don’t forget to save those bonus Box Tops!
3. Send the clipped Box Tops to your child’s school in a baggie or envelope, or collect them in a classroom designated container. Ask your child’s teacher how he or she would like you to submit them.
4. That’s it! Your school will then redeem theBox Tops and receive a check twice a year
How to Maximize Your Box Tops for Education Earnings
If you’re like most people, you probably have a stash of Box Tops for Education (BTFE) coupons somewhere in your house. Perhaps they’re in a drawer, or maybe stuck to the back of the cereal box. Either way, those coupons can add up to real cash for your school!
To make the most of your BTFE coupons, follow these tips:
1. Collect BTFE coupons from family and friends.
2. Submit BTFE coupons that are about to expire first.
3. Submit BTFE coupons as soon as you have 40 of them. The more you submit at once, the more money your school will earn!
4. Make sure the BTFE coupons are intact and legible. Damaged or unreadable coupons will not be accepted.
5. Keep an eye out for special promotions, like Bonus Box Tops days at your local grocery store. These can help you boost your earnings!
Now that you have gathered all of your box tops, it is time to submit them for money to go towards your child’s school. Submitting box tops is easy and can be done in a few short steps.
1. Gather all box tops together in one place. Make sure that they are not expired and that each one has a valid submission code.
2. Go to the Box Tops for Education website and create an account.
3. Once you have an account, you can begin submitting your box tops. Simply enter the number of box tops for each product and hit submit. That’s it!
4. Your submission will be reviewed and, if everything is valid, the money will be sent to your child’s school within 6-8 weeks.